Akai Professional MAX25 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with CV and touch faders
BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
The AKAI MAX25 is a MIDI controller with both USB and 5-pin DIN MIDI inputs and outputs. It features 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and four LED touch faders. It also has eight MPC pads for programming beats with MPC Note Repeat and MPC Swing functions. The MAX25 also features a step sequencer and expanded arpeggiators for programming different timed effects. It has four pad banks and four fader banks for a total of 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons.
When your looking for state-of-the-art technology,
look to 1001hitech.com
The MAX25 also features Control Voltage (CV) and Gate outputs, providing more control for external devices. Akai includes their AkaiConnect software, which automatically maps the MAX25 to VST plug-ins. The MAX25 also has Mackie Control and HUI modes for compatibility with most DAWs.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
Audio CD,CD-R, Mp3
- Compact 25-key controller for sound modules from any era - USB, MIDI, or CV
- Semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, perfect for getting the most out of synthesizers
- 8 real MPC pads, arranged in four banks for up to 32 programmable performance pads
- Four touch faders can be assigned to control sequencer values, CC messages, and more
- Built-in 32-step sequencer, and 16-step arpeggiator
- Save your control mappings and created sequences as user programs that you can pull up at any time, for use with any sound module or software
- Dedicated transport controls for comprehensive DAW control
- Ideal controller for combining computer synthesizers, MIDI modules, and vintage synths with CV/Gate connectivity.
This product is brand new and comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories.
USA warranty IS included.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day
warranty: 1 year by AKAI.