KRK Rokit RP103G2 3-Way Mid-Field Powered Studio Monitor
BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
PRODUCT FEATURES :
The Rokit Powered 10-3 monitor is a state-of-the-art three-way design and provides an unsurpassed level of power, performance and accuracy. Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from near-to mid, or even main field systems to ensure that their mixing translates well across playback systems. In some studio environments one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. The Rokit Powered 10-3 delivers the power, accuracy and clarity demanded in these situations.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a Mid-field 3-way monitor system enclosed in a compact form factor. This suits commercial facilities in need of compact mid-field solution as well as private, or project studios wanting to step up to a new level of performance and value. The high SPL output allows it to reproduce challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver.
- While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage.
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Total Connectivity - The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
Get peace of mind with the one year limited warranty.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.