KRK 10s Active Subwoofer
BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, IN STOCK
PRODUCT FEATURES :
The 10s subwoofer is a perfect compliment to the KRK Rokits, VXT, or just about any other 4”-8” studio monitor. A must have for any bass heavy productions; the KRK 10s is designed to extend the low-frequency performance of an existing monitor system so that the low frequencies of a mix can be engineered properly.
For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix. The design of the KRK10s includes front-firing ports which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs. With a sweepable 50Hz - 130Hz low pass filter, the KRK10s provides flexible control for any monitoring system.
- 225 Watt (peak) Powered Subwoofer for Studio Use
- SPL: 110dB Music and 113dB Peak
- 10" High-Excursion Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 50Hz to 130Hz Variable ( /- 1.5 db)
- Variable and Sweepable Low Pass Filter
- 80Hz High Pass Filter
- Radically Curved Front Baffle Design for Amazing Performance
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- Bypass Control using Standard Footswitch.
Get peace of mind with the one year limited warranty.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.